Sunday, April 6, 2008

Without TV

Soooo I work for a television station but I don't watch TV. My GM might say that's a bit messed up but I'm quite enjoying the peace and lack of TV as an option to check out of life for a few hours.

We moved a few weeks ago and getting the TV hooked up really hasn't been a priority. Shows I want to watch I find online and shows I don't want to watch I don't find at all. Hours of running through channels only to find I am bored with TV is just not happening. Gone are the days of scrolling through 100 channels only to find "there is nothing on".

I enjoy conversation, reading and researching, surfing the waves of my brain and playing outside.

At some point my GM may tell me to make that call to "the cable/satellite guy" but for now I've discovered a whole new way to live.

Freedom from broadcast media...online the choice is mine.