Monday, February 18, 2008

WEEKEND WAVES

It seems that every day I live is busier than the day before. This weekend has been no exception. Ammon was sick last week...to the point of asking to go to the doctor. We made the attempt Friday morning but it was a 2 hour wait. So I took him home and we went back later in the day. Turns out he is at stage 2 of a bronchial infection.

Taking care of him has caused me to recall my fight with pneaumonia nearly 15 years ago. I've faced near death twice in my lifetime with chest infections.

Back to the weekend...

Saturday was a run around day - two soccer games for Asa. Ammon was supposed to have two games also but he couldn't play. Ran to the post office to mail a package to Isaac - wow $36 to mail a small package. Needless to say he doesn't get many packages from home. Prepared some stuff for church...laundry...clean house...make bread...grocery shopping. I can think of other things I would rather be doing...

Climbed into bed around midnight...sleep came easy.