Monday, April 12, 2010

SATURDAY SOCCER

Rakai is home!  I went to Vegas on Tuesday and picked him up.  He was at the curb waiting but I didn't see him.  I parked.  As I walked across the road I saw him move towards me.  We embraced and he said, "I missed you most of all."  Oh how I love my children.  It is best when they are all safely home.  But life has it's cycle and I'm afraid that the moments when we are all together will be few and far between.

If you're looking for us on a Saturday in the spring you will find us at the soccer field.  This day was beautiful.  Rakai is enjoying the warmth of the sun while Ammon uses him for a head rest.

Life seems to be crashing in around me at the moment.  My greatest pleasure is in my children.  If not for them I'm not sure there would be much to live for.  They are my life line.