Monday, March 18, 2013

Sedona Captured A Piece of My Heart

Bell Rock Vortex
 Auntie wanted so much to feel the vortex of Sedona. I was somewhat skeptical of these vortexes. When we met with Joseph he told us the vortex is within. I feel like that is more true than actually having to stand in one certain place to feel the vortex. Joseph said we can create a vortex no matter where we are. We just have to know how to create the energy. Despite all of that we drove down to the Bell Rock Vortex.

When we arrived at the trailhead we looked all around to find information about the time or distance to the vortex but there was nothing. Auntie walked for a bit then got tired and went back to the car. I walked to the base of the bell and found a quiet place to sit. I looked up at the cliffs then bowed my head and closed my eyes. The song of the birds filled my mind as I thanked Father in Heaven for the beauty around me. When I opened my eyes I saw this piece of the bell. I could see the birds flying in and around the crevices. One final beautiful moment before leaving Sedona.


The drive home was peaceful as Auntie played Pride and Prejudice. I am a visual person so the words coming at me did not keep my attention. Instead my thoughts wandered in and around the experience of the past few days. Peace consumes my being.

And then Karamea called. She needs to go to Sedona.