Monday, September 22, 2008

BUSY TIMES

It's been more than 2 weeks since my last post...a reflection of how much free time I don't seem to have.

Life in the world of media never slows down. There is always an event and KCSG TV makes every effort to cover whats happening. My most recent event..

The St. George Lions Dixie Round Up Rodeo! Cowboys are the funnest people...or maybe it's just the memories they stir. I grew up with a cowboy dad. Well, he was a part time cowboy. The other part of the time he was polynesian. Can the combination be any better?

But I'm getting off topic...

After the Dixie Round Up parade and after cleaning up my display at the Ultimate Home Expo, I arrived home, chinese take out in hand, around 8:00. I think I slept through my food, cleaned up the mess and went directly to bed. What an exhausting week.

Looking forward to doing it all over again as the St. George Marathon and Hunstman World Senior Games are just around the corner. And we'll be squeezing in a little bit of WWE Smackdown just to liven things up.

Betcha wish you were me...not.

But wait - the best part of all is that it was homecoming weekend and Ammon's first date. Good thing I have Karamea to pull up the slack. She took over as mom and made sure her brothers looked "sweet" right down to the flowers. Thank you Karamea and thanks to the rest of my family for supporting my crazy schedule...