Thursday, September 25, 2008

EVERYTHIING WAS QUIET

I was staring at my blog, listening to my playlist trying to decide if I had something fabulous to say...and then the boys came home.

I definitely have some intriguing thoughts...I'll just leave it at that.

Normally tomorrow would be a radio day but my radio days are over. Fun on the Fox does not exist anymore and my Tuesday and Thursday mornings are free. Well, not actually, I just arrive to work at the usual time on those days.

Work, oh my gosh, it's so exhausting. I have never been so busy in my life! KCSG recently affiliated with MyNetworkTV. This means our logo changes and that means everything that brands KCSG changes. Advice from me - never change your logo!

We have also picked up a whole new line of programming. This means promotions for every show and for our news broadcasts. And you thought I just had one station to promote...I do just have one station to promote...one station with 15+ shows, monthly events and an overwhelming amount of sponsorships.

Work consumes my life...