Thursday, October 16, 2008

WAKE UP CALL


Most nights I am in bed before my children decide how their morning routine is going to go so they find ways to get messages to me. Sometimes I wake up to writing on the mirror, notes inside the fridge, or sticky notes on the microwave. On this particular morning I had to watch my step. This white board was laying just outside my bedroom door.

In case you can't read it...

"Mother Dearest, I would love it so much if you could possibly wake me up around 7:10 am. I am outside on the balcony. Love you very much. Love Ammon, you're favorite son."

FYI - Ammon doesn't really talk like this but he does like to write wacky notes like this to me all the time. Ammon does have an alarm on his cell phone and he sets it every night. But more often than not he sleeps through it. Must be that poly blood running through his veins...

My children are my greatest gift!