Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MY RANDOM DAY

Bread is baking in the oven so I guess I'll blog while I wait for the timer to go off.

Last night was a sleepless night. I tossed and turned then popped the vertebrae in my neck. Ya, it doesn't take much. My neck is always stressed, the slightest wrong move and I am sent running to the chiropractor. Which was exactly where I turned as soon as they opened this morning.

Pro-Health Chiropractic, Mark Bentley to be more specific, worked miracles with his machines and I was restored to normal health again. But normal doesn't mean without pain. That usually takes a good massage treatment...which I think I will schedule for tomorrow night.

I'm way overdue...

This October weather in St. George is so perfectly gorgeous. Crisp evenings make for perfect walking weather and daytime heat is always wonderful.

After work I went to the gym with Isaac and Ammon. Working out is good for me. We treated ourselves to an Orange Peel afterwards then picked up Hamilton and Asa from soccer.

So there you have my random day.