Thursday, November 20, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY!


Some days are perfectly pleasant and some days are painfully poor. This was one of those painful days where every random thing went wrong. This was a day to forget and I could do that except that today was my birthday. A day I am emotionally attached to.

So I am searching for the positive parts of my day.

Work was making me crazy so I went home early. I stood at the picture window looking across the golf course glanced down and saw the rose in the picture above. I found my camera, took the picture, and cut it off the vine. The rose now sits in a vase next to me.

The best part of my life...my boys. They decorated the house as only boys can do and sang Happy Birthday...as only boys can do. They make me smile!

But still there's something missing...