Monday, November 3, 2008

WEEKEND RECAP



I have accomplished a weekend of work. Friday night, Halloween, KCSG sponsored the Costume Contest at the downtown street fest. The party was fabulous. Lots of people all dressed up. Beautiful children parading up and down. And the entertainment was perfect.

Saturday night - a gala event for the local Habitat for Humanity. KCSG is sponsoring the Home for the Holidays. We created a video presentation to be shown at the gala. Theme for the gala was "An Evening in Paris". So I got out my Paris original and wore it. I think I have worn it maybe 8 times since I purchased it 20 years ago.The suit was made in the 50's. I love it!

The events were fun but tainted with the fact that I was working and that I am once again suffering the pains of my all too familiar migraine.

It rained in the night and this morning is beautiful.