Friday, April 17, 2009

ARE THE LIGHTS ON

It's late. I got just back from Walmart. I've been driving around in the car almost this whole night. Asa to soccer - Hamilton for a haircut - Ammon from work - Hamilton to scouts - Ammon for a haircut - pick up Asa - Asa to piano - home to make dinner - pick up Asa - boys to the gym - myself to tanning - Asa home - pick up the boys - stop at Walmart.

We got to Walmart and Isaac went inside. I found a parking space up front but it was under the light so I put my sunglasses on. I totally forgot they were on my face and as I pulled out into the road I said, "why are the lights not on?" The lights are normally on auto so they shut off and on by themselves. I don't usually ever have to touch the dial.

I'm driving down the road looking for the light dial and when I find it I just start turning it back and forth. Ammon says, "Mom you are scaring the people." And then I realize...I'm wearing my sunglasses.

Oh my gosh...that was soooo funny...and I am sooooo tired...