Saturday, April 25, 2009

CLOSING A CHAPTER

After 5 years in television I have made my grand exit. Yesterday was my final day at KCSG Television and I am moving on.

The news came as a bit of a shock to the St. George circles I run in. I was pretty much a constant around town and came to be known as the one person at KCSG that one could really count on. But after a year without television I realized there's better causes to promote.

You may recall previous blogposts about living without TV. I have and will continue to repeat that being TVless is the greatest way to live. Everything about life is different. It is difficult to explain until you actually experience it so I'll just encourage you to try it...it's wonderful.

Where do I go from here?

Let's just say - it's time to follow my heart. Check back every now and again and I'll have all the details.