Friday, May 15, 2009

WHAT SHE SAID


Karamea's blogpost explains Tuesday and Wednesday of my week. Except she failed to mention what it cost me...more than just a whole lot of love. But at least now I know she is comfortable in her little loft apartment 300 miles from home.

In the last couple of days I have been reminded that downtown Salt Lake in the spring is a beautiful place. There are so many memories there.

Then we went to Provo to watch Dixie play soccer. Uggh! The game was great until some kid on the opposing team decided he didn't like Isaac. Can you say injured at minute 25 and out for the rest of the game? It was awful and even more so because I am his mom and there was nothing I could do. I really wanted to go punch the kid and then go punch his dad.

The Deseret News describes the game like this but they failed to mention
Isaac's injury and the fact that Provo would've lost if not for their violent behavior.