Thursday, May 1, 2008

TODAY WAS DIFFICULT

Somehow I make it through each day. When someone asks, "how was your day" I can't even remember what I did. All I can recall is that I was busy for every second. Today was no different.

I think it went something like this...

5:30 - wake up to the alarm
6:00 - stretch, pray, read
6:30 - make breakfast and lunch
7:00 - wake up kids, get ready for work
7:30 - drive kids to school
8:00 - make breakfast again, finish getting ready
8:30 - drive Hamilton to school, go to work

And that was just my morning.

my work schedule is a-whole-nother-thing...you don't even want to know the play by play

Then after work it was
soccer practice
soccer game
dinner
clean up

And all of this while tornado winds were blowing
I need quiet

So...how was my day? I can't even remember.
But I know I am really tired.
I just want to sleep.