Saturday, May 17, 2008

DINNER WITH MY SOUL MATE


I've been feeling the pains of loneliness so I called my Auntie and took her to dinner. A friend suggested Coyote Gulch and the Xetava Garden Cafe.
We were seated outside on the patio. Music in the background, the chef grilling right next to us. Dinner was wonderful. A fresh answer to the not so appetizing restaurant selection in the greater St. George area. A beautiful sun kissed evening, live entertainment and crisp conversation. We had a fabulous time.
To top off the evening I introduced Auntie to Brooks Pond. My secret escape. We walked off our dinner and quacked at the ducks, glarred longingly at the wild flowers then headed home.
Such a spectacular evening.
It was my belated mother's day gift to Auntie Rubina. We have everything in common, I'm sure she is my soul mate.