Saturday, January 10, 2009

MUSIC AND ME


I love music! All kinds of genres from classical to country, from New Age to Regae. I think my least favorite music genre is alternative rock, okay maybe that rap stuff too. My family knows my passion for music so for Christmas that got me one of these - the pink one. Okay so I'm a little behind the times. (But I've purchased ipods for my kids just never for myself.) I really like this little gadget!

I uploaded just under 500 songs. I can listen anytime anywhere. When it's on shuffle mode I get to anticipate the next song coming up, sort of like listening to the radio except without the ads and chit chat. I like every song because I put it there and since Christmas - I haven't heard the same song twice.

Van Gough should've had one of these. It would've eclipsed the tinnitus in his ear. Maybe then he wouldn't have cut off his ear.