Friday, January 23, 2009

TWENTY MINUTES AGO...

Isaac and Ammon were at the kitchen table eating dinner. Isaac was pretending to throw pieces of his grilled cheese into Ammon's tomato soup. It wasn't long before a mug tipped and soup was everywhere but where it should be.

Asa was playing the piano. Hamilton was playing his violin. I was standing back in complete awe wondering if the noise level was far above any legal range of decibals.

Then they decided to go to the gym. No one knows the sweet sound of silence better than me.

So before I begin packing for a weekend in Salt Lake, I decided to exhale while posting to my blog.

Ra is on a business trip in Chicago til Wednesday so he won't be in Salt Lake. And Rakai is playing rugby this weekend so he won't be in Salt Lake. Yes that means the 4 boys listed in the chaos above are all mine for the weekend...oh what joy is mine!

I'll post again soon and let you know how it all goes.