Monday, July 20, 2009

WEEKEND WRAP UP

Yes...a quick post to wrap up my weekend. After spending the last 2 weekends traveling we decided to hang out at home. It is dragon breath hot outside so we stayed in the basement all weekend.

Harry Potter Marathon!

Auntie Rubina was feeling kind of bad for us because we had never seen any of the movies or read the books. We "just didn't know what we were missing!" So she brought over her collection and we spent all day Saturday watching movies then most of today...aside from church and dinner. Now we are ready for #6 at the cinema and we can join in on the "water cooler talk" I guess.

Soooooo, I got a job. And it pays me money! I start tomorrow, The Center for Media Innovation. A media facility on the campus of Dixie State College. Two radio stations, a newspaper, 3 production studios, online video...should be exciting.

My lazy days of summer are over.