Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ROAD TRIP


Celebrating this MLK Day with Asa and Hamilton!  We drove up Saturday morning to hang out with Karamea, Grandpa and Grandma.  Salt Lake is more fun in the summer.

The boys watched Lord of the Rings on the way up and on the way back.  I tried to be distracted by listening to my shuffle ipod but Lord of the Rings is loud.  So I just gave up and listened to the movie while driving.

We spent Saturday with Karamea.  She took us to a pizza place for dinner.  The boys played pool.  Asa is actually pretty good at this game.  It was late  Saturday night when we finally arrived at Mom and Dad's.  I was exhausted.  Sunday was just as exhausting with church at 9 then fixing meals for everyone and talking with dad all afternoon.  By the time I got Karamea back to her apartment and back out to Sandy it was midnight.  I could barely keep my eyes open on the drive home.  

Now I am back in St. George after enjoying a quick weekend with Asa, Hamilton and Karamea.  Time with my kids...it's the best way to spend my time.