Saturday, January 2, 2010

THAWING OUT


One of the greatest thoughts about quitting my job in April was, "Yes, I don't have to work First Night." That happy thought  was extinguished when CMI merged with KCSG in September.

This week has been all about final details of a First Night extravaganza.  Call time yesterday was 2pm.  Other than a short 2 hour break I was there...outside from 2pm until 1am.  Do you understand FROZEN?

Today my body aches.  A massage is not far from my thoughts.  My house is a disaster, Christmas needs to come down, laundry needs to happen, the boys are starving.  I am tired and my body is still thawing out.  Today will be my day to relax...my bed and the divine heat of the electric blanket and movies.  That's whats on my mind.

HAPPY 2010 TO EVERYONE!  I'm sure I'll feel like partying in a few days.