Thursday, November 12, 2009

CHEERISH THE MOMENT


Rakai...Karamea...Isaac...

I spent the weekend with them in Salt Lake...all together...one last time...and then Isaac will be in Berlin, Rakai will be in New Zealand and Karamea will stay in Salt Lake.

Should I be sad or glad...a little of both I think.

We drove up late last week on Thursday night. I made it to Fillmore then Rakai drove the rest of the way. I collapsed into Karamea's bed at 1am with her next to me and the boys on the floor.

Friday morning Karamea had to work. Rakai was with Simp. Isaac and I went to the Salt Lake Temple for a session and we did a few sealings before leaving. It was peaceful, calm and inspirational. Isaac understands how sealings work. It will be wonderful for him if he experiences a family sealing while on his mission.

Friday night we went to eat. That's us waiting...bored...taking silly pictures...waiting...outside the restaurant. They said 20 minutes...ummm it was 45. But the food was yummy so it was worth it. I went back to Karamea's for the bed. The kids went to play.

Saturday...breakfast with the Petty's. Friends from forever ago. Then Karamea to work, Rakai to Park City and Isaac and I went shopping for more missionary stuff. This is expensive.

Sunday...breakfast with Kenton and Cari...the Golden Braid Bookstore...Whole Foods.

We left Karamea standing alone on the sidewalk. It's okay though. We'll see her next weekend for Isaac's farewell.

I love my children!