Monday, November 16, 2009

WHEN WILL I SEE THIS AGAIN


Wow...I don't quite know what to type. Here they are...the joy of my life...together for this moment in time.

And I am typing through tears.

My last few posts have been a reflection of motherhood joy. I suppose that is my right as I cut the strings and watch them leave one by one. My heart aches and I dwell on the memories of 25 years. Ups and downs, highs and lows, joys and sorrows. And we made it to today...

Family arrived throughout this wonderful weekend. Friday night we shopped for food and spent a lot of money. Saturday I prepared food, went to a soccer game and enjoyed the company of extended family. Today Isaac spoke in church and then our house was filled with wall-to-wall people. And we fed them all. (pictures in Elder Isaac's photo album on my facebook page)

Thank you to everyone who helped. I have the most wonderful family and friends! Isaac's choice to serve a mission brought us all together for this weekend. It was an expression of joy, love and all things bright and beautiful.