Friday, November 27, 2009

THANKSGIVING TREK




The turkey was in the oven by 6:30am and we were on the road to our picnic by 11:30.  Spending a day off work with boys sitting around the house and me cooking in the kitchen just is not my idea of fun.  So this Thanksgiving we headed up to Kolob Canyon with our gourmet picnic and trekked the Timbercreek Overlook.  This was a fun adventure and a perfectly beautiful day.  



With Isaac in the MTC and Karamea at work there was just 6 of us and Leo.  Rakai invited Carlie so she took this picture for us.  There was lots to eat and then Asa showed us how to play Wave Tag.  No worries about eating too much today.  I worked it off as fast as I ate it.

I drove home while everyone passed out in the car.  After cleaning up the kitchen I climbed under my electric blanket to watch a movie and take a nap.  Now I'm just ready for bed.