Monday, November 2, 2009

SUNDAY NIGHT

It's becoming quite clear to me that Sunday night seems to be the best time to catch up on blog entries and facebook. Tonight the house is quiet. The boys are catching up on their reading, Isaac is at missionary prep and I am making cookies...

I have decided that my body is breaking down and I am getting old. It's such a sad thought. It is my desire to stay young at heart that makes me feel younger than I really am. I realize that I have not taken advantage of my membership at Massage Envy for more than 6 weeks. My muscles are inflamed and I ache when I get cold. My body reminds me that I am definitely as old as my years tell me. Speaking of which...it's my birthday in 18 days.

The countdown to my birthday is also the countdown to Isaac reporting to the MTC. He reports November 18. It is thrilling and breathtaking. Yesterday the German teacher at the MTC called and had a complete phone conversation with Isaac... in German He informed Isaac that "because he can speak German fluently, he will be in Germany for Christmas." Incredible!

I suppose I should journal work for a moment...

As the Director of PR and Promotions Manager for CMI and KCSG I have accepted my fate. I have two full time jobs all rolled into one. It is clear to me that I am entirely busy and that there is little time to accomplish all that I want to do. Television, radio, newspaper, film production. Media is a fast paced machine and I am all caught up in it.

Next weekend I'm in Salt Lake with Karamea. One last shopping excursion for Isaac. Since Rakai is leaving for New Zealand on November 30 he is tagging along with us. So I will spend the weekend with my three oldest. This will be a mixture of joy and sorrow.