Tuesday, November 24, 2009

EMMMMMMMMMMCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's a first time for everything and tonight was my first time as an emcee.  Ammon asked me, "what's an mc", so I told him, "it's the person who introduces stuff on stage, the master of ceremonies."  Ummm, I am a master of nothing. But I did emcee at the Jubilee of Trees tonight.

Normally this is something I line up for on air talent but the talent was busy doing the news.  So there was no one else to play the part but me.  This is not something I like to do.  I am generally the one who sets it up then stands behind the scenes to watch.  But tonight I had to step out of my comfort zone.

It was Family Night at the Jubilee of Trees and it was get-in-free night.  Oh my, the place was packed.  Standing room only.  Diamond Talent did the entertainment and it was spectacular.  I was so impressed!  The Larson's are amazing.  High energy and fabulous talent.

So now I can say that I have been the "mistress of ceremonies" and I did okay.