Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 18 - SURPRISE!


This Sunday evening closes a weekend that was one big surprise. I had no idea that you were planning a party for me. I didn't expect or suspect a thing. Your surprise was definitely a surprise. You are all very good a deception.

As I reflect on that moment of surprise I see the images and feel the love of family and friends. I do not pretend to know so much about eternity but I do know that upon entry to the here after we will be reunited with those we love. It will be a sweet reunion as we are wrapped in the arms of those we have longed to see again.

"Hi dad", I said as he walked towards me. In that instant I felt what it would be like to see him for the first time in the here after. Looking beyond him I saw everyone waiting and each hug was a wonderful journey of love and light.

Thank you for creating this magnificent memory. You are all LOVED beyond words.